Correctly Install Vinyl Blade to Copper Coated Aluminium 1KG Holder of V-Smart/V-Auto Vinyl Cutters
If you make use of blades that are not compatible with your vinyl cutter or be it that your blade is inappropriately installed or if you are using blades that are in a poor condition, all of the power and accurateness in your vinyl cutter becomes null.
If you position your vinyl blade precisely and ensure that you preserve and conserve it, you get to reap all the benefits that your vinyl cutter has to offer.
In this video a highly skilled and trained employee from Advanced Machinery shows you the correct way to install vinyl cutting blades.
AM’s V-Series/V-Smart/V-Auto Vinyl Cutter:
• Makes use of Roland Compatible Blades. These blades are built to last for a very long time.
• Can handle media rolls from smallest to longest width up to 1360mm.
• It cuts at high speeds that are impressive, giving you high quality cuts every time, with a clean balance.
• Can help you accomplish a huge range of projects, delivering a variety of creations.
• Definite small investment for a quick return.
Call the sales team on 060 600 6000.
Visit our warehouse.
For more information to your contentment log on to our website am.co.za.