Roller Sublimation Heat Press Step by Step Assemble Guide, Work Table, Tension Rollers and Feeders
If you are looking to print on fabrics then a roll to roll sublimation heat press machine is vital.
This apparatus is a suitable option for the transmission of a design onto a sizeable piece of material.
How to assemble Advanced Machinery’s Roller Sublimation Press, Step by Step:
• The main unit arrives pre-assembled.
• It comes with lockable wheels for effortless maneuvering.
• At this stage all you have to do is assemble the frames and rollers.
• The stand frame lies in front of the main unit.
• The bed frame attaches both frames to the main unit.
• Start off by inserting the frames in place.
• Make use of the screws and nuts supplied to bolt it together.
• The side where the screws are equipped must consist of a big washer.
• The side where the nuts are equipped must consist of a lock washer.
• To guarantees steadiness hand tighten the frames in the meanwhile.
• Fix and tighten the stabilizing brackets on the front frame at both ends.
• Once more hand tighten everything.
• Fit together the roller holder side panels on the centre section of the machine.
• Detach the nuts and bolts fitted first and then go ahead join up the handles mechanism roller holder side panel.
• Have one individual build the frame and another to hold the frame in place.
• Next, fit the roller stopper side panel on the other side.
• Have one individual hold it in place and another to secure it into the frame.
• At the present moment, insert the rollers.
• Begin with detaching the plastic protection caps on the lock bearings.
• Detach the protective masking tape on the ends of the double roller unit and then follow up with the insertion of the tape.
• See to it that the raised flat pin is fitted into the square shaped lock bearing.
• The handle should be positioned onto the main units turn wheels.
• Fasten into place the thin guide rollers at the top and bottom of the frame.
• Finally, loosen the material feeding roller bracket holder on each end to pave way for the material feeding roller.
• Close the bracket after you have positioned the roller into place.
• Play around and experiment with the slider action on the material stopper unit.
This is how you put together your sublimation heat press from Advanced Machinery.
Make the investment for the long-haul and buy our Roller Sublimation Heat Press.
Check out buythis.co.za/ to buy the press online (buythis.co.za/heat- presses). Prices are subject to change.
Call the sales team on 060 600 6000.
Visit our warehouse.
For more information to your satisfaction log on to our website am.co.za.